From:
ANGELA M PREIMESBERGER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 1996 02:37:44 PST
Allison,

I have a carrier for my car which I really like.  I don't remember the name,
but I posted a while back about it.  It's clear and blue.  It sits upright
in your seat and buckles in.  It's basically made for cats and dogs, but
works great for ferrets.  I put a hammock in it and my two fit in there very
comfortably.  It has two doors and tons on ventilation holes.  I like it the
most because 1)takes up less space by sitting upright and 2)I can see my
babies and they can see me.  Since they can see, they don't dig at the door
like they did with my standard Kennel Cab carrier.  I got mine at PetSmart,
but I have seen it at Kmart and JcPenny too.  The MOST I've seen it for is
$69.99 but I bought mine for $20.  Oh yeah, the name is Ultra ride.

Angela