From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 11:56:23 -0700
It was a pretty difficult decision to make but hands down, Greater
Chicago Ferret Associaton (GCFA) recieved 4 nominations.  They will be
recieving the gift box of bedding.  Thanks to each and everyone who
nominated a shelter, I will keep them in mind the next time there is an
exchange..(Halloween!!)

If you aren't participating in the bedding swap, but would like to donate
some usable ferret bedding (handmade also) to add to the gift box, please
email me for information at [log in to unmask]

Again THANK YOU to everyone who nominated a shelter!!!!

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_