From:
Louie & Candy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 15:53:12 -0600
Hi I use the feline advantage on my 6 fuzbuts.  just a couple of drops on
the back of the neck and they are fine for a month.  My vet told me to use
Borax laundry soap on my carpets.  Sprinkle some down all over your carpets
let stay on for about 30 min or more if possible, then vacuum up.  It kills
the fleas and their eggs and it really works great.  Be sure to put the
babies in their cage while you do this.  I hope this info helps you..

Happy Dooking
Candy & The 6 Pillow Piranhas