From:
Debbie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 14:24:40 EST
Hi Everyone,

I would like to give a BIG thank you to all of The Giving Tree Santa's
out there who made it a WONDERFUL Christmas for all of our Rescued
Fuzzy's!  This was our rescue's first year on The Giving Tree.  We were
very excited when the packages started to come in!  We took lots of
pictures to send out to the Santa's that were so giving and thoughtful to
all the fuzzy's!  They had so much fun "helping" to open their gifts!
There are so many caring and thoughtful people out there!  I can't say
"Thank you" enough!

To everyone on the FML..."HAPPY HOLIDAY'S" from...

Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald
and all The Rescued Fuzzy's
Deb's Ferret Rescue