From:
April Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 13:50:23 -0500
>Any other little tomato fiends out there?"

Nicodemus rarely has any interest in people food-he'll sniff it and then
go on his way (unless it's liquid in a glass, and then he at least has to
tip the glass and put his feet and face in it).  But he loves tomatoes,
salsa!!, and grapefruit!

Finnegan is a pear addict, but he will eat around the skin.  He is also
a junk-food junkie, but not necessarily always to eat it-he will take a
potato chip or cracker or French fry every time, but nine times out of
time, it is just to store it under the couch!  Once I had a box of
McDonald's French fries that I was done with, and he came over to me on
the bed and took out the longest one and stuck it under my computer desk.
I wasn't gonna let him eat them all, but just to see what happened, I let
him take them.  I watched him as he, no kidding, emptied the entire box
one by one, starting with the longest ones first (really), ran across the
room with them, and lined them up under my computer desk till the box was
empty, then ran off to play.  I would have given anything if we'd owned a
video camera at that time.  He has never done it since.  It reminded me
of Kouri's Kookie stacking! :-)

They all think I'm weird if I try to give them meat (I would like to
change that), except Shannon, who digs salami and turkey.  She thinks
Foamy Fries, though, which everyone else will climb my arm to get just
on seeing the package, are poisonous...

-April AC

"There's nary an animal alive that can outrun a greased Scotsman."
-Groundskeeper Willy, "The Simpsons"