From:
"A. Mason" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 17:42:45 -0600
Dear Sandee,

It is with great sadness I must ask you to watch out for my little Kuma
the little bear ferret.  He had a rough life and I hope in the few months
we made up for the bad times before he lived with us and knows how much we
love and miss him.  He is a funny old dark sable guy who loves furrovite
and just learned what it is to dook and dance last month.  Over the last
few days, his little body was just shutting down.  Having been in
hospices, I'm familiar with the process and could tell he was getting
close but didn't want to believe it.  He passed away this afternoon,
snuggled with my kitty in his hammy.

I also have a special request Sandee, Kuma never lived with another ferret
and was a bit afraid of them.  He loved my dogs and cats though and always
dooked'n'danceed with them like crazy!  So if you could please arrange it
so my angel Collie girl Bria and angel cats Cagney, Holly, Ivy, Wills and
Emrys could visit him, I know it would make us both feel better.

Thank you Sandee,
Amanda
Cade, Cian, Cricket and Pipsqeek- missing Angel Kuma
http://www.geocities.com/throughacatseyes/kuma.html