From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 02:50:55 -0400
Valerie writes
>Right now I am torn between choosing zupreem and superior choice.

My suggestion: choose both!  It's a good idea to make sure your ferrets
are used to eating more than one kind of food, in case a company changes
formula, there's a bad batch, or you can't get your normal brand for any
reason.  I regularly feed my guys a mix of at least 3 foods.  Totally
Ferret and Iams kitten are the standards, and I add one or more of the
following: Zupreme, Superior Choice, 8 in 1 Ultimate (NOT Ultra), and
Mazuri.

Good luck with switching to new foods!  These guys can be kinda picky
sometimes.

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH