From:
Tricia-Anne Ferretty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 1995 14:45:02 -0400
Hello Fellow Fuzzie Lovers,
    This is the first time I have written, but I have been lurking for
quite sometime now.  I have been writing "Everyday Ferret Stories" for awhile
now and have started a ferret club for NH, VT & MA!
Tri-state Frisky Ferrets!

Our first meeting was on July 9th, we were packed!  I never expected so many
people.  We have rented the larger meeting room for the next meeting.

our next meeting is:
Aug 13th at 4:30 at the Nashua Senior Center, 70 Temple st.  Nashua, NH

At this meeting we will have Sharon Burbine from The Mass. Friends of the
Domestic Ferret Group as a guest speaker, she will be discussing Bill #295
(the ferret bill) and what we can all do to help out!  We will have general
ferret care discussion and we will also be having Tube Races for any one who
choses to bring their ferret, (ECE info is given out at the door to everyone).

For more info on Tri--state Frisky Ferrets, Everyday Ferret Stories or
direction please call :  1-603-598-1209  or E-mail [log in to unmask]