From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 08:22:26 -0800
Oh yes, I was in my truck stopped at the stoplight when it hit, the truck
in front of me started swaying left to right, then mine did it too.  I knew
it what it was.  they evacuated the hospital, all the ones who could walk,
please leave, poor Jim was on a moniter that he could not leave.  ICU floor
buckled, ceiling tile fell.  No one was hurt.

I know that my ferrets would be ok, in their room, but when I got home to
let them come in, Ben and Stover had the funniest look on their faces,
like why did you shake the room Mom.  So, I let them spend the night in
the house, I slept on the hide a way bed, before the aftershock hit, I had
a bed full of ferrets.

When we live in the other house, the ferrets were in the cage and they just
went nuts trying to get out of the cage, before the earthquake hit.  So
they do know.  Even all the birds was huddled together, this was reported
on the news.

Marie and her 9 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets