From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 23:58:11 -0400
I got this off of one of the Yahoo groups I belong to and figured I'd
better post it to the FML as many of you were at the recient show in
Ohio.

Debi

 Subject: Motel Flea bomb Alert!!!!!!!!
 Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 00:14:16 +0000

This is a huge FYI. Those of us that attended Buckeye that stayed in
Grve City at the Motel 6 are having some very upsetting problems.
Laura has lost Cubby and Lacey within a week of each other and now has
Snowflake and JR at the Vets in very grave condition. My own kits have
all lost weight since show, but no one going down hill like Laura's.
Wendy's Bode got bit by a fly while there and had a larva removed from
his side.

Flea bomb has a residual toxin that takes as long as 3 weeks to show
up. It has deadly results due to the renal failure that Laura's are
having. This Motel did not inform of any of us that the bomb had been
used in our rooms. So check your motels everyone.