From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 18:52:14 -0800
I happened to stay home today (Mon.) and was watching Martha Stewart's
show.  She had on some guy showing how to properly wash your pets.  They
did a kitten, then a golden puppy, and I was about to change the channel
when they said they would "show you how to bathe your smaller pets next."
So I waited thru the commercial & was presently surprised.

They brought on two ferrets, apparently owned by the pet-washing guy.  And
there wasn't a single negative comment about them!!!  The guy talked about
how ferrets "love water" (not mine!) and showed the proper products to use.
Mentioned how the little guys get wiggly when wet (just when wet?).  Martha
even held one and cuddled it and said how soft and sweet it was!  Whoo-hoo!

Then after another commercial break, they showed how to "locate your small
animals if they get lost in the house." They put a collar with a bell on
the ferret and put him on the floor and he immediately went over to a trash
can and knocked it over.  How typical! :-)

I'm think I'm going to send Martha a letter to let her know how much I (we)
appreciate her support.  I was duly impressed. :-))

Aileen & the Martha-lovin' herd