From:
Edward Crist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 00:59:11 -0500
Hi to ALL,
My name is Potto and my Dad is Ed Crist Sr.  He doesn't know I'm writing
this but he slipped up and forgot to take the time to wish all of you
happy holidays and remind you that the WarmFuzzy Show is coming up on
January 25th.  If you would like information just call 610-562-1572 or
Email dad at [log in to unmask] and he will get you what you need.

I also want to tell you what happened on Christmas.  Dad was asleep when
we awoke and we heard some noise at the other end of the living room.
snickers and I got the cage door opened and snoops, Snickers and I went
out to find the noise.  It was Santa Ferret and he was busy putting up a
3 Ft.  Christmas Tree so we went over to ask if we could help.  He looked
very startled when I started to talk and then shook his head yes so we
all pitched in.  When we finished with the tree Santa Ferret asked us if
we would help him put the new lights up that our brother Anthony bought
for Dad and we hopped to it without batting an eye.  It took us a very
short time since all of us we expert climbers and then Santa Ferret went
on his merry way after a nice hearty thank you and a Merry Christmas.
Well at this point we were all tired and went back to our cage closed the
door and went to sleep.  I don't know what time it was when Dad finally
woke up but I do know that when Dad checked out the tree and lights he
had tears in his eyes and came over to the cage opened the door and gave
us each a kiss and pat on the head looked up and said " thank you Santa
Ferret."

Well I have to go for now but don't foget our show and we will look
foreward to see you all there and oh yes Happy New Year from the Crist
family.

Ed Sr., Ed Jr., Anthony, Potto, Snickers and Snoops
God Bless