From:
A Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 07:17:41 -0500
Hey.  I run a small business where I make and sell hammocks.  I generally
make them then sell them the way I want them to be.  But I do have the
option for you to choose everything from the type and print of fabric
to the sizes and hooks.  I also make other items such as free standing
hammocks, tunnels, cage mats, other various mats for playtime, etc.  The
prices are great too.  I'm currently trying to get my webpage up and
running, so I can't give you the link to that yet, but you can email
me at [log in to unmask] for more information or to ask a question.
I will be happy to do this.

Dooks and Wardances
A & A +7