From:
Lynn Parks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 20:02:16 -0500
I have been reading some posts on the list about different foods.  I am
currently feeding Marshall's Premium Ferret Food.  It was recommended by
the Pet store I got my kits (will tell about my new kit below) from.  I
suppose it is part of the agreement since they exclusively sell Marshall
Farms kits.  Anyway I was wondering what foods everyone feels is the best
and most completely balanced Ferret diet?  Please send replies to my
private email if you like.([log in to unmask])

Now I'd like to tell you about Daisy's new friend.  I had contacted several
private breeders who did have kits (I thought I should get a kit since
Daisy was a young kit).  Anyway I ended up going back to the Pet store
where we got Daisy.  They had just gotten a group of new kits in that day.
I had a hard time choosing between a Cinnamon Panda male and a Silver Mitt
male.  I came home with the Silver Mitt male.  I named him Boots and he is
8 weeks old.  He and Daisy have a great time playing.  Two are twice the
fun.  I am so much enjoying these two guys.  I look forward to many happy
years with these guys.

Terry
Daisy and Boots