From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 10:33:46 -0600
oops, my post said "His web page (in my sig) has the whole story & latest
recipe that has evolved over the years to make up with the toxins in our
food supply, and the special needs of the guys."

It should read "... evolved over the years to make up FOR the toxins in our
food supply, devalued quality of our food, and the special needs of the
guys"..

Sorry for the confusion..  too little sleep & the brain fog from my cfids.

hugs to all,

Gary & the gang of fur
Timmy's web site=<http://www.concentric.net/~Gferret/>; He's the ferret
totally healed from "terminal lymphoma" without drugs or surgery. :)
ICQ#4461104