From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2008 17:45:46 -0800
More thoughts- definitely contact the shelter, but gift cards may be
the way to go, either from Foster and Smith, or Petco, or Petsmart.
Remember to make the contact line FFRSS. They need at least as much
help as everyone else, as they don't get it as much as everyone else
does due to the legality situation. I would like to send kudos to those
of you running shelters out in California- it is incredibly brave and
scary to have such a thing up and running, and have to keep up all the
inns and outs of keeping things running smoothly. Merry Christmas to
all of you- I have said it before...There are special, good places,
for people like you!

~Gerri