From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2011 19:06:13 -0700
I have posted numerous times offering ferret related items & realized
that most people have no idea who I am, so I thought I should probably
explain myself a bit. My husband, Gary is the contact for the
California Ag inspection ferret confiscations. He routinely gets calls
(at all hours) to come pick up or arrange for pickup of a confiscated
ferret. We are in California, so he must bring the ferret or ferrets
to Nevada Rescues near the border. We both feel awful about dumping
these little guys on the local shelters, but the alternative is
euthanization. We were looking for a way that we could help out the
shelters. Being that these shelters/rescues are hours away & that I am
partially disabled, the best way that I can help is to volunteer my
artwork & time to help raise funds for the Rescue we deal mostly with.
Hence the ferret related items you have seen me offer for Ferrets with
Soul(e). Thank you to all that have helped us with our efforts & to
those that have offered kind words & support.

Tracy & Gary