Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 08:02:23 EST
Hi everyone.  Here's the update.  There will be someone that will be
transporting a group of ferrets to be brought down to WI and stop in
Chicago, IL so she will be leaving with the ferrets on Monday night once
we get this van all set up and ready to be transported.  I'm here to
confirm with several people about getting some across Indiana to Ohio to
PA as we speak.  I'm also here to get the confirmation from one more
person that may transport down from Indiana to KY.

Sorry for not updating yesterday.  Been on the computer for 17 hours in
the last few days getting a lot of things set up so forgive me.  I'm
working on this as quickly as I can to get everyone brought to their new
homes.  As of right now, all of the ferrets has been moved into someone's
4 bedrooms townhouse temporarily so they are all safe right now and
waiting for their new homes.  We can breathe a little bit easier now.

Thank you so much
Marcy