Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2010 23:29:30 -0800
Dearest Bridge Greeters,

This is NOT how i ever imagined to bring in the new year, but sadly my
buttery Biscuit has made his journey to cross the bridge. He was such a
good ferret. Didn't have any problems with anyone, and loved his multi
daily Ferretone treats! But sadly his advanced adrenal disease got the
best of him... A recently discovered large adrenal tumor I proved to
be the last straw for Biscuit to want to enter eternal rest.

In fact, earlier this evening I think he was telling me he was done. I
kept coaxing him to come out to play & lick some ferretone, but he kept
going back under his covers to sleep, which was his favorite thing to
do. Due to his advanced stage of adrenal, I am not too sure of what his
naked but would have been, but i suspect champagne or cinnamon. Fur or
not, he was beyong beautiful to me, and I will always cherish & miss
the little bit of time we got to spend together.

His cagemate, Tater, is gonna miss him. The would snuggle together like
2 peas in a pod.

Bridge Greeters, let Biscuit know that Tater, myself, and his other
cage mates here are hanging in there with his crossing, and see that
he doesn't lose his purple blanket that he loves loves loves snoozing
in. And if you can, see that Barney & Cubby are there to snif him over
when he arrives.

Happy New Year Biscuit...thanks for making mine one of the best ever.