Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:06:29 -0800
On 5 Feb 2005 Kristeen Kohrs wrote:
>The MetroFerret/Scales & Tails Crew from Jersey will be there...
>
>Gail, Meri, Patty K. and Kristeen
>We are SO looking forward to it!

Wow, so glad to hear that!  I am looking forward to seeing old faces and
greeting new ones.  It also makes me think.

On Friday night there is time for people to get together.  Maybe the
defferent states could meet and go to a restaurant - or all those from a
group, like CSI - might want to meet and invade ANYWHERE BUT Appleby's!

How about it, y'all?  If you are going to the Symposium, let's plan for
people who usually only visit by email to get together and make their
own parties for dinner on Friday night and then meet everyone back in
the hotel bar area for a little bonding.  Any takers?

renee :)

=====
Meet Me in St. Louis!
April 29 - May 1, 2005