From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 20:46:32 -0400
Oh, V, I am so sorry

Goose, your presence brought us joy, your face made us smile.  Our hearts
break with the news of your passing..

"May you see with eyes of light in ever-dark,
May your mind walk free and unfettered among us all,
Touching wisely and well.
May you go in peace.

But wait for me my darling, wait for me...."

Wait for your Mommy Veronica at the rainbow bridge.  Play there, but
guide our souls when we need it.  May your body be healed, your spirit
free, and your mind a guiding light to those left in the dark.

Gail
"Help the Helpless"
Exotic rescue, rehab and placement
http://www.scalesandtails.org
Reptiles and ferrets...we need your help!