From:
Heather VanWagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 09:05:15 -0700
hi, I read an article posted about smelly ferrets.  I am now puzzled....
How often should you bathe ferrets?  I read some place on the web that
bathing ferrets more that once a month was more than enough because of
their sensitive skin.  I also read that bathing them more often could
possibly cause them to smell more.  (not sure how) The article said instead
of bathing so much, wash bedding more, keep litter clean, and keep cage
clean.  Is this true?  My Eddie itches a lot after a bath so I don't give
them as often.  I don't have a smell problem unless the litter hasn't been
changed or the cage has gotten dirty somehow.  I'd love to hear from anyone
with answers!  Thanks,

Heather & Eddie