From:
Sharon McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:47:55 -0500

"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]> Wrote:
>If you run across a pet that has a medical problem.  Especially, something
>like an infection.  If it is a Marshall Farms Ferret.  Have the store call
>MF and see about having them surrender the pet to you.  We all know how
>the guarantees work.  Most of the store personnel, unless they have
>ferrets will have or know how to get this information.

In Answer to both of you, This shop is not a chain it just a small
Personally owned shop.  I have every intention of reporting them for this.
I am also going to try to scare them into refunding me.  Not that I care
about the money because I don't.  But just to scare them and make them pay
for what they did.  Also..  They Moved 2 blocks down from their original
Store and They changed their name From Nutley per Center to Nutley Pet
Emporium..  Wonder Why?  Maybe too many complaints?  That's the only
reason I went in there in the first place..  To Check out the new Store.

The ferret I got from them Unfortunately was not a Marshalls.  I asked 3
different people including the Manager where they came from and they tried
to say Marshalls.  I told them that He is NOT a Marshalls and to please
check where he came from.  They said ohhh, then he came from this other
guy we use in Pennsylvania.  I guess that told Me alot!!  They wouldn't
tell me where and they wouldn't check to see if he had any paperwork.
Cant get blood out of a stone I guess... Luckily the day I got him and
brought him straight to the Vet we tested him and he is ADV Negative.
That was important since we didn't know where he came from and I had 4
others at home.  But the Baby is Happy, Healthy, Fully Recovered and
Loves his new home..

Rgds
Sharon Gilliss
Princess, Mystic, Crystal, Galooch and Rocky
Missing Woobie more than words can say...