From:
"ROBERT A. PIERANGELI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 11:24:27 -0400
Hello, my name is Rob.  I have 3 ferrets, two are from MF and are dark
sables.  Tela is the female about 7 months old.  Milo is the male about 6
months old.  Now the hard part, On this past Saturday, I was a pet store
with my girlfriend when she fell in love with Sam (not from MF).  After
about 45 minutes Sam came home with us.  The problem is, he can not be more
than 4-5 weeks old.  He will whine whenever he is alone (quite loudly.)
I am afraid to put him in the same cage with the other two because he is
so tiny.  Also I am afraid he may hurt himself on the ramps in the 4 story
condo.  He gets along with the others well.  They won't let him out of their
sight even for a minute.  He will not sleep unless he is in his sleep sack
resting on my chest!  I guess I am asking for any suggestions that can help
me make his life a little less stressful from moving at such an early age.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rob