From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 07:55:07 -0600
Hey Pandora, did you read that.

Oscar, a male, thinks he is perfect when it's a known fact in all species
the male is far inferior to the female (of course, now with the new laws,
you can't say that in the work place).  Well, there is promise of tales to
come to support his claim - we will decide THEN what title to bestow upon
the poor misfortunate creature.

I am somewhat concerned with Gypsy, with a name like that, doesn't sound
too stable, would expect her attention span might be a little roving.  I
would say if all she can boost of is terrorizing one broad hairy barking
Elkhound and one cat.........and she claims modesty.........there's not
much competition, you note she said nothing about physique.  It's funny how
some let it go to their head just cause their prejudiced owners give them
sugary names tagged onto their given names.

I am interested in these speed tests.  So far none have claimed, as I can,
that my dart from under the couch to under the coffee table to under the
cabinet is a blur of light followed shortly by a sound like "zipzip"
(scientist refer to the likes as being lightning and thunder).

Well, I gotta go get the others lined up where they can break into song and
cheers of my perfection.  One must keep their fan clubs lively.

Easy Off  via
Millie and her shivering chilled noble cleaning crew
Easy Off: the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  Hey Easy Off, Pandora is out playing in the traffic - why
          don't you go out there and compete.
Cascade:  Nope, nope can't take it, kissing is still not my cup of tea
Ajax:  I'm tough, I'm tough, gotta prove it, where do I go, see my chest
       built like a brick, I am.
Dizzy:  Maturity is a long time coming for some
Joy:  This Texas weather is worse than England, its fickle, one day 90
      degrees, the next day 50.  Gotta tuck you boys in again.