From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 1996 20:14:16 EDT
Just got done watching this movie which, according to some reports, has no
ferrets in it.  Guess what?  It does.  I've also read reports that, while
ferrets are indeed in the movie, they are portrayed as bad guys.  I beg to
differ (well, they do sound like squirrels, but that's a whole 'nother
matter).  The fact is that they show up in quite a few scenes of the movie.
Stupid folks make a few ignorant statements about them, then Arnie sets the
stupid folks straight.  At the end, the ferts help Arnie to save the day.  I
don't see any bad press in any of this.

Then, again, I'm starting to get cranky again.  Maybe I saw what I wanted to
see?  Dealing with Ol' Flop Foot really is taking up most of my energy and
robbing me of my good humor.  Some of the mail in my mailbox ain't helping
me much either.

Guess it's time for me to go away for awhile and sit by a prayer fire.
Anybody got any dry matches?  It's coming down a real frog strangler here
right now.

Many much loves,

Paw Paw