From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2008 14:14:05 -0400
Hi Everyone,

We realize the economy is in the dumper but isn't it time to do
something nice for yourself - you deserve it!

We don't know when the International Ferret Symposium will be so close
to the tri-state area again, so why not take advantage of it now?
Pittsburgh is an easy drive from New York, New Jersey, Connecticut,
Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia,
Washington, DC, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan (just skim across the
water :-)), Illinois and Hawaii.

Send in your registration fee now and we will guarantee you one
terrific and educational time. For those of you who have never attended
one of these events, just ask someone who has been to one. I'm sure you
will get a glowing report.

We are offering carpooling and room-mate pair-up to offset expenses.
All you have to do is ask :-). It's a wonderful way to make new friends
and the great thing about it is you have something in common with these
people right away.

So please join us - you won't be sorry. Just go to the website under my
name and you will find all the information you need, but if you want
the "personal" touch, just write to me.

Hope to see you in Pittsburgh!

Francine

Francine Prager
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org

The 2008 International Ferret Symposium
will be held at the Holiday Inn Pittsburgh (Pa)
Airport on November 7-9, 2008
Won't you join us?