From:
"Edward S. Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:23:43 -0400
Hi to all
I'm not very happy about this but while I was out getting ads for our
show it happened.  My little Snickers and Snoops got into my popcicle
sticks and finished my two lighthouses for the show, started and finished
printing the ad pages and finalized the ordering of the show cups.  Yes I
think Snickers got it and I hope you catch it too.  He and his sister now
has the WarmFuzzy Show fevor.but it will only last a few more days and
hope you all get over it untill January.  I talked to Snickers and he
said he will be feeling fine again Sunday and assures me that it doesn't
hurt a bit.

If you care to order a show cup for the show please Email me at
[log in to unmask] before fridaythe 25th.  We may be able to put your
fuzzies photo and name on them but will have to charge for it plus
shipping.  If you are interested let me know and I will get a price with
or without fuzzy.  I will only have a few at the show because the people
that are making them for us had a loss in the family and won't be able
to attend this show.

I hope you visit the Web Site that Kat made up for you to see the two
lighthouses I made that will be at the Show this saturday.  It took
roughly five weeks to make them.  I also had a skyscraper to be there
but had problems keeping it in the sky so I'll have to finish it later.

With the gas prices down fifteen cents and the weather to be good I hope
to see a lot of you there.  With my health failing as it is I may not
make many more shows so I ask you please make this show the best.

Love
Snickers, Snoops, & Ed Sr.  Crist

PS God bless Potto, Fuzzy, Samantha, Rusty, Rhonda and your other
brothers and sister that have passed.