From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 07:58:39 -0800
FIRST...LET ME SAY...I AM SPEAKING AS JUST PLAIN KAT...NOT SOSkat!

that said..and i hope i have your attention...;-)...i wish to address a
problem..it may only be in MY mind..but since it concerns ME..that is
ok...LOL...

i have noticed that many times on the FML [and other lists] that people
tend to NOT read a post all the way thru before jumping to conclusions...
this is a problem for me at this point...

as you know...i am a member of SOS...you all prolly know me best as the
"SOS Raffle Lady"...but there are times when i NEED to be "JUST PLAIN
KAT"... but many times people do not read what a post says...just skim
it...getting [sometimes] the gist of it...but not the finer points...
we are all busy people...and i understand this...

As a member of SOS, i, personally, need to make sure that what "I" do
does not reflect negatively on SOS...or throw them into a controversy...
such as "playing favorites"...I, as a PERSONAL PERSON, have favorite
shelters, naturally, we all do...so i need to make sure what i do as a
PERSON, not an SOS MEMBER, is taken as just that...that it is ME..NOT
SOS...doing something...

yeah...this is making no sense to you...i will try to give you an
example...then i would like feedback to see if people can seperate ME
from SOS when asked to...

example...Jean Caputo-Lee...

she is a DEAR, DEAR friend of mine...i owe her a LOT!!!...but as you have
seen, her needs right now do not fall under the SOS umbrella...they are
different needs...

"I" have the know-how to help her...but i can not ALLOW anyone to confuse
"ME, kat parsons, helping Jean" with "SOSkat helping a shelter"...

what i need to know is if YOU, the FML [an other groups this may go out
to], can accept me as a SEPERATE ENTITY from SOS...so if i run a raffle
to help Jean...that you will accept that it is me, AS A PERSONAL PERSON,
doing it...not 'SOS Raffle Kat'...

i will ALWAYS specify when it is ME, PERSONALLY, or when it is SOSkat...

SOS has a raffle running right now...by Hildy at FerretWare FOR CJ in
Vegas...[and sos]...will it confuse people if i am doing two raffles at
the same time?

i would not want what i do personally to EVER take away from what SOS is
doing either...would another raffle by me personally hurt Hildy's raffle
in any way?

the money would be going to two seperate places...one, for the sos
raffle, into SOS's account...the other, for jean, by ME, into my
account to be fwd'd to jean in cash...

i hope i have presented this clearly...i am not sure i did... please...
let me know what y'all think...

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT's Fuzzy Frenzy [+15](-14)...
See how you can HELP SHELTERS...  http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com
Crocheted Sleepsacks 4 Sale...
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/sleepsack.html
My Help4ADV Page....  http://help4adv.terrabox.com
When you care about others....when you reach out to others....
 ...when you give of yourself to others...YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!