From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2008 01:59:45 -0800
I want to send out a big Thank You to Clover Williams- She just drove
10 hours one way to pick up a ferret from me. This is a very damaged
little girl who will need alot of TLC. She was being kept in a guinea
pig cage, on shredded newspaper with a filthy piece of fabric for a
hammock, and never got out. She is a biter, and has many emotional
issues to overcome. Clover is just the person to do it. I watched her
cuddle this little one (in a towel:-), and talk so softly to her until
she relaxed a little, and knew I had made the right decision in calling
her to come and get her. The girl who had her was threatening to
euthanize her because of her behavior. She is now in very good hands!
Thank you Clover!!!!

I also want to say that I think it is great that all of you shelters
are sending out Thanks on the FML. It means alot to people. I know
you are busy, but is is so heartwarming to hear how your little ones
enjoyed their gifts and you got what you needed and enjoyed them as
well. Thank you for doing that!

Have a great rest of your holiday, everyone!!

~Gerri