From:
"J. Huston" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:54:46 -0400
I have a ferret who needs a home(albino, male, aprx.4yrs old).  He is a
biter.  I have had him for two+/- years and have worked with him to control
the biting.  (He was reffered to me by my local shelter).  He is better,
but not child (sometimes adult) proof.  If anyone knows of someone who
could take him, I would be greatful.  I hate not being able to let him out
with the rest of the group (7others), but he is not trust worthy around my
kids/grandmother.

Please e-mail me
Julie