From:
Izzy A El-Sabae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 22:55:01 EST
I wanted to know the recommended dimensions of a cage for a ferret that
will be caged about 8 hours tops on weekdays.  Also, how many stories
should the cage be.  I am thinking about purchasing a 5 story cage and I
think the dimensions are 30x 24x 24 (maybe).  It's only about $77.

I am getting my ferret as soon as I feel ready for him.  Usually I am a
shadower lurking and feasting my body, brain and soul with ferret articles,
anecdotes, and miscellaneous ferret stuffs.  The only times you'll ever
hear from me is if I have a question or when I'm clarifying a previous post
from myself.  Just like on my other lists.

Well, thanks for any input in advance.  I get lost in lots of e-mails so I
hardly reply thanks yous individually.

l    ~~ferret_friendly~~          l