Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 2009 11:42:41 -0400
I can picture this short movie with 'Matrix-like' effects... Alexandra
is Neo... Caff Pow is Mr. Anderson. I see Caff Pow leaping and twisting
through the air slow-motion like only to be deflected by a cushiony
roll of Scotts. I can even hear the Matrix-Like music. You have to
believe Neo... you are the one. FYI - I am betting Alexandra would look
good in a long trench coat and Caff Pow would really look cute in a 3
piece suit LOL.

Dave