From:
richard r stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:22:20 -0700
hello

only a smoker would take offence to a note of information for the safety
of our fuzzies.  possible those fuzzy people that smoke the fert is used
to it .  but for the rest of us the smoke or the residue interferes with
their breathing.

i.e. the company i drive truck for allows more than one person to drive
the same truck.  and the residue that is all over the inside of the
cab including the occasional pile of ash discarded onto the floor.
fortunately most of my coworkers resect my request not to smoke but some
feel they can smoke where ever they want.  so i just keep cleaning up
because i hate to see a grown man wine especially since I've run out of
cheese!!!!!!!!!

rich & the fuzzy sapiens barny & sandy
missing samantha & pogo