From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 10:46:23 EST
Merry Christmas to all my FML buddies.  I hope the New Year brings everyone
good health and happiness.

DA Dodge, I miss your letters.  Sneak into the computer room soon and write
us a note!  Have a Merry Christmas!

Suzie, I hope you recover quickly from your surgery.  I am sure Newton will
be glad to have you running around the house with him.  I am sure he is
ready for a good ear cleaning too!  Love ya Paula, enjoy your peaceful
Christmas with Larry!  I hope it snows for you.  Keep chipping that ice.  I
also hope that the New Year will bring you peace with Petco.  You are very
dedicated to all animals.  Go get um girl!

Ms. Millie, we are counting down the days.  Your visit I am sure will be
very interesting.  Give all your fuzzies a big hug, and tell EO that Oscar
sends his love.  Enjoy your holidays and behave yourself!

Pandora, Pandora, I needs to hear from you darling!  Love, Bailey Boy

Ms. Jackie, I will keep Marris in my prayers.  You are a great friend to
humans and fur children!  Millie is still talking about us invading your
home this summer!  I hope this New Year brings new, good homes to your
ferrets in the shelter, and to the ones that are sick, I will pray they are
healed fast.  God Bless.

Margie, what would I have done without you.  You were very inspirational to
me when Bailey and Elle moved in.  God Bless.

Pat, Amadeua, Tess and Shiloh, Merry Christmas.  I hope to talk again after
the holidays.  I miss your notes!  Your hand drawn Christmas card was
beautiful.

Big, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.  I know I would not be the
fuzzie owner I am today without the FML.  To you and the people that help
you I am very thankful for the time you spend each day putting the post
together.  And so are my ferrets!

And to all the other FML friends I have made in the past year and a half,
MERRY CHRISTMAS and God Bless!

Carol Voivedich, Oscar Ferret, Bailey Boy, Elle Mae and Sweet Lilly