From:
Kristi Nommensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 17:07:08 -0700
Hi everyone!  I'm mostly a lurker, though I've been a list member for quite
some time.  Four weasels own me; Clover, Loki, Luna, and Mayonnaise (AKA
Chunky).  Also have two kitties, Boo and Casey.  Anyway, we've been trying
to find a litter that everyone likes...I was using clumping clay litter,
which I know isn't great for the ferrets, though luckily no one ever had
any problems!  I like the easy scoopability.  They dont seem to care one
way or the other.  Tried switching to recycled newspaper pellets for the
sake of the fuzzies' health, but I didn't like it...don't think it scoops
well, is wasteful, didn't think it masked the odors any better than the
clay litter (actually I found it more offensive), and the kitties thought
it was weird to boot.  now we are trying a new discovery: Swheat Scoop,
a wheat litter.  (kind of looks like cracked corn!) anyone familiar with
it?  supposed to be scoopable, clumping, dust free, digestible, safe for
kittens...just tried it tonight so haven't had to scoop it yet, but CLover
already "christened" it and I'm hoping it goes over well.  please give me
feedback on it if you have any!

thanks!
=====
"If I only get one thing for Christmas, I hope it's your sister"

Emania Earthdragon, sexy pagan nymph with minor dragon fetish
(moving at the speed of dark since 1978!)
http://www.bigfoot.com/~esmerelda
AOL IM name: EmaniaE