Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:57:29 -0500
I am so incredibly sick and tired of all the nastiness on this site!  I
joined when I got my fuzzies almost 2 years ago.  It was a great site
with wonderful people who all wanted to help each other.  Those people
are still here, but the "meanies" have begun to take over.  Please
people, think before you speak.  If you don't have anything nice to say,
don't say anything at all.  If you just can't keep your mouths shut,
then keep it off the FML.  I really hate nastiness and I am seriously
considering finding another group of ferret knowledgeable people to chat
with.  I usually skip past the mean posts, but lately I'm finding that I
have to skip an awful lot just to get to the real info.

Remember, all I need to know I learned in Kindergarten.  Be nice to
others, share, etc.

OK, I'm done with my current rant.

Shelley