From:
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 07:50:12 -0700
This is being posted for all no kill ferret sanctuaries. Some of you
know that we are a no kill sanctuary for ferrets in Northern Arizona.
Too many times I read the FML and there is a sanctuary where the main
people get sick or pass away and there are many ferrets in quick need
of placement. I don't want that to have that happen to ours, if I can
help it. We house at this time, 25 ferrets. We are getting our affairs
in order in case of the death of both myself and my husband. We want to
have the names and contact information of each ferret sanctuary for our
children to contact if something happens to both of us. We feel it is
important to make the distribution of the ferrets as easy and quick as
possible. We don't want to leave it to the last moment, if something
happens. If there are ferret sanctuaries that are interested in being
listed on this emergency list please contact us with the information we
need. Name, address and phone contact. I do not expect one sanctuary to
take them all so we will need many to come forward. Each ferret group,
(most cages have at least 2, some have 3-4), will come with a Ferret
Nation cage, accessories and information of what they eat, shots, etc.
Also we would send them with a donation for each ferret to help care
for them. Some of them are adoptable and many are sick with adrenal,
old, and the normal things, you know.

Please contact us if you are interested in being a sanctuary to accept
some ferrets. This will also give us time to "check you out." I am sure
you would do the same.

Kind regards,

Fran C. Freedman, President & Co-Founder
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary, An All Volunteer Organization
"A New Beginning..."
www.morningstarr.org

You may contact us at: 928-821-2420 or email: [log in to unmask] or
mail: P.O. Box 1363, Cornville, AZ 86325