From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:26:33 -0800
Furry in St Louis is scheduled for the South County PetSmart on
Saturday, January 26th from 10am - 3 pm. It is located on Lemay Ferrey
Rd, South of 255 and Lindbergh. We will have ear cleaning and nail
trimming available for a $5 donation.

Our last event earlier this month was a big success, and it was good to
see the FURRY friends and supporters who stopped in to say hello. Don't
be a stranger! We would love to have you all stop in and say hello.

We were also happy to have some adoptions and are very thankful for
the donation of food and Ferretvite.

We got a bunch of new ferrets surrendered to us who need homes. Come
out and support your rescue!