From:
Erin Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 10:43:30 -0800
Hi all!
I have been noticing some green poops mixed in with regular looking poops in
my two ferrets shared litter box.  I think it has been from my older ferret,
Codo.  At first I was not to alarmed because it was only a couple and not
very much compared to the regular poops.  But this has been happening for
about 2 weeks now.  The poops look like there is some kind of cloth of
fabric in it, but very green.  Both ferrets are both acting the same as
always, eating sleeping, playing, etc.  I think I'll call the vet today.
Any other suggestions?

Erin