From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 10:51:17 -0400
Hiya,
I have been computerless for a few months and missing the FML.  BIG said
"Yeppers" that I could come back on too!  (whooeeee, I may not be as much
of a pest as I thought)   [Like I'd keep anyone from subscribing?  BIG]

We are well and Toby the Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep would like to say a few
words.

"I did NOT break the puter!  Ok, I did break the scanner, the remote, the
camera, some shoes and maybe one or two other lil things, but NOT the
puter, BUT Da Mom keeps telling me it is too hot and humid to go walkies
and I am getting really fed up wif her.  Now she says I broke da carpet
too.  How do you tell them, NOT broke, I am trying to dig under the door
to FREE us!"

Good to see old friends still on the FML

Lynda
p.s. 15 minutes from Niagara Falls Ontario and we did NOT have a power
outage.  hehehehehe