From:
Dawn Gloeckler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 12:49:30 -0500
Oh yes, I believed you Alex!! I had to go see for myself just what a
'Silky chicken' looked like and here's what I found as well:
<http://blogs.timesunion.com/farmlife/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/silky-chicken-0004.jpg>

Kinda cute really!! I always like going to the county fair JUST to
look at the chickens as there are SO MANY strange looking species they
have!! No other animal interests me at the fair - just those goofy
looking chickens!! And I spend about an hour in the chicken barn just
to make sure I get a GOOD look!! Now if they can just make a ferret
like this silky chicken... They ARE getting close w/those Angora
ferrets - ever see any?
http://www.ferretguy.com/albums/punk_rock_ferrets/aac.sized.jpg

http://www.eleveur.eu/photos/gd_furet_angora_1.jpg

Dawn, Socrates, Romeo, Alexander and Simon