From:
Tiffany Getz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:19:47 EDT
Hey all...I was just wondering if anyone knows of any ferret clubs or
upcoming ferret events in Northern Virginia.  I've seen all kinds of stuff
for Maryland and Pennsylvania, but it seems that Virginia is not a big
ferret state.  I'd try setting something up myself, but I'm a fairly new
ferret mom, and I don't know much about how that stuff works yet.

Anyway, any and all information on ferret stuff in Northern Virginia would
be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Tiffany and the Fuzzbutt Twoesome
Stoney and JR