From:
Elisa Beth Stamm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 16:26:20 -0500
Help.
My mother and I joined Ferret Fanciers Club, out of Pittsburg, PA.(I think
formerly known as Internation Ferret Fanciers Club) last Sept.  We have
recieved all the newsletters, mailings, etc.  In Dec.-Jan. we got a list of
ferret merchandise that could be ordered.  Early Feb. my mom ordered ferret
checks from FFC.  They cashed her check in Feb., she has the returned check,
and she has yet to receive her ferret checks.  We have tried calling and have
left TONS of messages but no one has gotten back to us and now my mom has 1
check left.  Does anyone know how to get ahold of Mary Fields or anyone else
associated with FFC?  We just want to know what the situation is with the
merchandise, not so much with getting our money back.

Please Help
Thanks-
Lisa, Bell and Baby