From:
Kelleen and the FANG Gang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 1996 14:19:27 -0600
I apologise to all that have written to me over the last 3 days and have not
gotten word back from me.  With my 5 week oldsa and everything else that
needed done I haven't even been able to pull up my mail until now since 3
days ago.  I will be working real hard to get back to all of you in the next
day or two.  I have to catch sleep when I can as the babies have chosen
every 5 hours as their feeding periods except for nitetime and then they
sometimes let me sleep for a full 8 hours.  Aren't they too sweet?  Well I
will try to write more later today.  THANKS EVERYONE!  TNT!

*      Kelleen Andrews  &  Her FANG GANG!!!!          *
*  President and Founder of F.A.N.G. Shelter/Club     *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705           *
*      208-342-7292                                   *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *