From:
Hetrick_R <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 1995 15:08:00 EDT
Just wanted to say that I thought Brodhecker's comments were some of the
most intelligent words I've ever heard on the FML.  I am not an activist but
a domesticated ferret owner.  I care about the well being of my pets and any
other's pets, and to the rest, let nature take its course.

To the Killians - I live 1 street from Dr. Kawasaki's office and the staff
and he are great people who we've trusted with our ferrets and would do
again at any time.  It's a small world.

Lastly, I am amazed how the people on this mailing list's ferrets love
certain toys, our ferrets get really bored with any 'toy' very quickly.
However, they LOVE plastic bags and tearing the fake flower petals off of
the floor plants and hiding them.

Ron --->Tolly & Larsen