Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2011 23:43:08 -0700
I received an email regarding a lost male ferret in the Kansas City, MO
area. If anyone can help, please contact me and I'll put you in touch
with the owner and can forward the picture that was sent to me.

Thanks!

Chris K.
Ferrets Anonymous Lost/Found Coordinator

Information received on lost ferret:

We've lost our Male Ferret. He somehow escaped out the front door when
i was bringing in groceries. He's been missing since April 22nd.

He's a Big guy and his name is "Soprano".

Lost vicinity:  St. John & N. Brighton Ave., Kansas City, MO 64123

He is Sable colored (Brown and Black) You'll know it's him - cause he's
a fatty... VERY Friendly, loves kids and other animals. NOT AGRESSIVE -
JUST LOVEY DOVEY.

*** REWARD ***

**contact information removed as permission not yet given to repost**