From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 18:56:20 -0800
Dear Sandee:

On January 15th our sweet little girl Booger left us to go to Rainbow
Bridge, she was a member of the Kouri Fan Club.  Booger was suppose to
report to the Rainbow Bridge Special Chapter after you greeted her, where
Kouri Fan Club President, Harley 'Bear' and Special Ambassador Jubilee
Spirit were waiting to meet her to let her know that she has a special
place at the Rainbow Bridge Chapter and that she has duties there.  Could
you please let me know if she made it to the Rainbow Bridge Special
Chapter?  Also, tell her that I miss her terribly and that I hold her
blankets every night and fall asleep with them in my arms, the ones she
passed away in while lying next to me in bed that morning.  Just let her
know that I am doing this because I can still smell her scent in the
blankets and it feels like she is right there lying next to me.

Also, let her know that I received a beautiful poem from a very special
lady over at one of the other ferret sites that I visit and she told me
that Booger had a helping hand with the words in this poem.  She said it
was Booger her kinda told her what to write....tears are flowing....I
miss you very much my sweet little princess....thank you so much for the
beautiful poem.  Mommy will be framing it and placing it beside your ashes
when she gets them back.  Sweet dreams until we can be together again.

Much love from
Mom