From:
"Heyn, Ela - O&M NY" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 15:07:00 +0000
My coupon book for the Save Our Shelters fund just arrived from Dosh ... and
it looks great!  It has six pages of coupon selection lists in the front
(major brand products), and then $220 worth of $10 Grocery Coupon
Certificates.

The way it works is that I just pick the coupons I want from the coupon
selection lists, and put the numbers corresponding to those coupons onto the
back of one of the certificates and mail it in to Dosh.  They then send me
$10 worth of coupons for those products.  (Apple Cinnamon Cheerios, here I
come!) Best of all, $10 of the money I sent to Dosh initially will go to
help shelter fuzzies.

Anyway, I just wanted to remind everyone of the coupon program/Save Our
Shelters Fund, and encourage you to order a coupon book if you have not
already done so.  I'm very happy with what I received, and I like the fact
that the proceeds are going to help ferrets, as well.

 - Ela