From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 1992 14:59:16 -0400
IT'S CHERE expecting Houston people to arrive very soon.  I will
come back on and let everyone know when they are here.  I
thought I would give the names of the kids coming out tomorrow
morning:  THAT'S RIGHT WE LEAVE AT 7:30 AM SHOULD BE IN MIAMI
9:00 - 9:30AM and back WITH THE KIDS BY NOON TIME>
Listing of Kids:  Amber, Goldie, Ivory
Elliott, Frodo Ginger, Lili, Mischief, Nano, Pheobe
Poly, Rocky, Spaz, Scooter, Sandy, Susie, Topaz, Tootsie, and
two to four other whom will get names of tonight when we talk
to Angela.  This is the first run.  Please remenber there will
be at Least three to four more pick-ups.  Angela says she
is writtin everyone and she wants me to post it.  It will
be a short story of what has happened.  I'm so excited I can hardly
stand it.  WERE GETTING THEM OUT!!!!!!!!!  WERE GETTING SUPPLIES
DOWN THERE - it's so wonderful.  And we are so organized down
here - you wouldn't believe it.  More later  Signed Chere McCoy
President, Ferret Friends of Indian River County